Storybooks create a different world for children. Familial religious and cultural values are quietly transmitted through storytelling. These well-loved stories will help to initiate Sikh children into the guru’s life and teachings in a non-judgemental recounting. But also, and more importantly perhaps, the book will help in explaining the Sikh faith to the larger community of which young Sikhs are a part.
01. When Guru Nanak was Little
02. The Lesson in Equality
03. Lasting Friendship
04. Importance of Honest Living
05. Being True, Inside and Out
06. Keeping Our Thoughts Clean
07. Remembering Vahiguru’s Beautiful Creation
08. Protecting the Rights of Others
09. Vahiguru is Everywhere
10. Keeping Promises
11. When Guru Nanak met Guru Angad
12. The Second Nanak
Henu Mehtani is an illustrator and designer of children’s books. Years of commercial graphics experience and a background in art and illustrations as well concept make Henu’s designs studio in New Delhi, India, where she lives much sought after.